HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0631 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0631 Personal Report Regarding Severe EMF and Wireless Radiation Sensitivity My wife, Lana, has experienced severe and persistent reactions that she associates with electromagnetic fields and wireless radiation. This has been happening for years and has had a profound effect on her health, sleep, daily life, finances, and our relationship. Lana is extremely sensitive to environments where wireless signals are present. At certain times of the day, she describes an intense burning sensation in her head that feels as though her brain is on fire. She also experiences burning sensations in different areas of her body. These episodes can become so intense that she feels she has to leave the environment immediately. She also reports being able to sense when we are approaching or passing cellular towers while driving. There have been many occasions when she has reacted before I said anything about a tower being nearby. She also develops unexplained bruising overnight, which she believes is associated with the same exposure. We live in Palm Coast, Florida, but this problem is not limited to one house or one location. Lana experiences these symptoms in many different places. At night, she takes extensive steps to reduce wireless exposure inside the home. She turns off or unplugs the Wi-Fi router and other wireless devices, yet she continues to experience symptoms that she associates with signals coming from neighboring homes and nearby cellular towers. Her sleep has been severely affected. She often moves from room to room during the night trying to find a place where she feels less affected. There are many nights when we do not sleep in the same home because she feels she has to leave in order to get relief. On September 20, 2026, Lana was at home in Palm Coast when the burning sensation became so severe that she felt she could no longer stay in the house. She left, drove to a wooded area surrounded by trees, parked her vehicle there, and slept in the car overnight. There have also been many nights when Lana has slept in a tent on the beach because she felt unable to remain in the house. I did not always know she was doing this. When I learned about it, it frightened me because I worry constantly about her being alone outdoors at night. On other nights, the symptoms become so severe that she checks into a hotel just to get away from the environment she is experiencing. Over approximately the last three years, I estimate that we have spent more than $80,000 on hotel stays for this reason. These were not vacations or optional trips. They were attempts to find places where she felt she could sleep and function normally. The impact on our personal life has been enormous. Many nights we sleep apart. When we are together and she is suffering badly, she will sometimes come into the room where I am sleeping so I can hold her and help her through the episode. I worry about her constantly. Her sensitivity has affected where she sleeps, where she travels, where she feels safe, and even where she chooses to live. She has purchased another home outside the United States in an effort to find an environment where she experiences less exposure and can live more normally. This is not a minor inconvenience. It has changed the way we live. I am asking HHS to take reports like Lana’s seriously and investigate them in a rigorous, real-world way. Research should include long-term exposure, cumulative exposure from multiple sources, cellular towers, Wi-Fi, neighboring wireless networks, smart devices, sleep disruption, neurological symptoms, burning sensations, skin or vascular symptoms, and whether certain individuals are significantly more sensitive than others. I also believe researchers should study people like Lana in controlled environments while measuring actual RF and EMF exposure levels at the same time symptoms are being recorded. If symptoms repeatedly rise and fall with measurable environmental changes, that information could be extremely valuable. People experiencing severe symptoms deserve to be heard, documented, and studied carefully. Lana’s experience has affected nearly every aspect of her life, and I sincerely hope this investigation leads to serious scientific research into why some individuals appear to react so strongly to modern wireless environments.