HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0561 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0561 My ears rang continuously until I learned to eliminate the EMF sources. I had two serious bouts of vertigo lasting hours. When I felt I was going to go into a “spin” I would force myself to stay awake and get out of that environment. My eyes were doing funny things even when they were closed. Once I was driving. I was not sleepy but I had to struggle to keep my eyes from closing. Myself and my dog were up several times a night and I always felt tired. We slept through the night the day the sources were identified. Brain fog all the time and I started forgetting things. I could tell when 5 G came to my area, and multiple cell towers. My symptoms became worse. As I learned to shield myself, the symptoms are not as severe. There are still two rooms in my house that I cannot sleep in and I believe it may be related to my two neighbor’s smart meters.