HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0508 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0508 Our government, including HHS have as their first and most important purpose, to secure the rights of the People who created government. We are calling on HHS to protect the People from the harm of EMFs RF Radiation and Wireless Radiation. The FFC has proven incompetent and not impartial. FCC employees are regularly employed in the fields that benefit from their lax regulations and refusal to investigate and research. I have been personally affected by the lax regulations through a smart meter that was forced on me by my utility company that provides power to my home. A smart meter was placed outside my bedroom window. From that month to 2 years after, i suffered many health issues that took over 2 years and 10 health care providers to finally realize that the issue was the radiation. Ultimately the health care providers did not help me as they are not educated on this issue. I had to figure it out through my own diligent research which took hundreds of hours. I finally ran across a podcast about smart meters and remembered a notice from my utility company 2 years before about the smart meter. I emailed them and had it confirmed that the same month my symptoms started was the month the meter was installed outside my bedroom. The worst of my symptoms was full body eczema, hives and welts which I had never experienced in my life. I then had other issues from the stress of it all that piled on, creating a full blown crisis in my body. I had lost my will to live and it was all created by a company that still to this day claims their equipment is safe which obviously is a total fabrication. It is not healthy to have a constant pulse of radiation outside your window. From that point on I have been sensitive to EMFs and other radiation. I see other people struggling in other ways as well because we all have different weakness in our body so we present dis-ease differently. HHS must help regulate these types of exposures. To ignore it any longer is a violation of our right to a healthy environment. It is not right to allow companies and industries to benefit financially from destroying the health of the American People. I have attached a picture of my leg to show how excessive my reaction to the smart meter was. I apoligize for how unsightly it is but it is important for HHS to know how People are suffering and how urgent it is that this issue be addressed. Thank you