HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0489 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0489 Dear HHS, I am writing as an individual concerned about the potential health effects of exposure to electromagnetic radiation from wireless technology, including Wi-Fi routers and cell phones. I first became aware of a possible connection between my own sleep and exposure to wireless radiation approximately ten years ago. I was visiting a friend who had placed a Wi-Fi router underneath the guest bed. My son and I were unable to sleep properly for three nights. When we discovered that the router was directly underneath the bed and disconnected it, we were subsequently able to sleep normally. That experience made me much more attentive to my environment and to the possible effects of wireless exposure. Since then, I have devoted considerable time and effort to reducing wireless exposure in my home. I have even worked with a consultant who specializes in this area to help me create a wireless-free environment and reduce unnecessary exposure to wireless signals and cell phones. I recognize that individual experiences do not, by themselves, establish scientific causation. However, I know from my own experience that I notice significant physiological effects, particularly with respect to sleep, when I am exposed to certain wireless environments. This has led me to believe that this subject deserves continued serious and independent scientific investigation. I respectfully encourage HHS to look carefully at the existing research on electromagnetic radiation and wireless technologies and to support further research into possible physiological effects, including effects on sleep and other aspects of human health. I also believe it is important to listen to people who report experiencing symptoms or changes in their well-being associated with wireless exposure, even when the scientific understanding of those experiences remains incomplete. Thank you for your attention to this matter and for providing an opportunity for members of the public to be heard on an issue that I believe deserves thoughtful scientific consideration. Sincerely, Lydia MacLear