HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0471 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0471 Up until 9 months ago, I lived at 41 Merritts rd, Farmingdale, NY 11735. There are 6 hi-spectrum cell sites nearby. When living there, I experienced severe depression, fatigue, binge eating, and drug abuse/addiction, which started as soon as I moved to that location. My mother in law, as soon as she moved there also, began to experience significant weight gain, joint aches and depression. Neither of us ever experienced this prior to moving there. 9 months ago, we moved to 6 Averly Pl, Smithtown, NY 11787. As soon as we moved, the symptoms and hurtful experiences stopped and our health improved fairly rapidly. As per cell site locators online, 41 Merritts rd is heavily inundated with cell sites, and 6 Averly Pl hardly any. I have 99% certain these harmful cell tower EMF effects, causing me a 5 year bout of depression and drug addiction and rehab stints, were the cause. And as soon as I moved out, the depression and drug cravings stopped. I am a lawyer and highly educated. I will testify to any and all of this. Please stop the over proliferation of this EMF radiation sites. We deserve better.