HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0409 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0409 I am a 67 year old retired Navy and airline pilot. Throughout my airline career I struggled sleeping in hotel rooms that were near a freeway. My guess is I am sensitive to the vibration. My life suddenly got a lot worse in 2018, the year 5G started coming online. It was getting more and more difficult to sleep in my new home and in hotels for work. Every year over the past 8 years it has only gotten worse. My cellular and WiFi sensitivities present themselves as a low frequency rumble that varies in intensity almost like an idling semi truck. Wearing noise canceling headphones does not eliminate it so I know it is not sound related. My wife or visitors cannot hear what I am sensing. It is at its worse when I lie down at bedtime. I am unable to relax to fall asleep. The signal stimulates my nervous system and my heart. I currently disconnect all devices in the house from cellular and WiFi. I power off my router and sleep in a bed with a canopy of fabric lined with silver and copper that drapes to the floor and rests on a floor mat made of the same material. It is not perfect but so far I seem to be sleeping better. A year ago I started a new job that requires me to work in a large city. This is a city with rough terrain. I assume that is why they have erected cell towers almost everywhere, even in neighborhoods. I had to go through 6 hotels before I could find one I could sleep in. One of the worst sleep experiences I had was a hotel that had a suite. All night I would move the mattress to different parts of the room to try and escape the signal. I basically had zero sleep that night. The next morning I started looking around the hotel for the large cell tower I knew must be nearby. In the front of the hotel on the street was a strange small antenna slightly higher than a light pole. I used AI to try to determine what this new antenna was. It is called a Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). They seem to be on every other block in many of the neighborhoods in this city. Many are disguised as palm trees or cacti. It is suppose to eliminate dead zones for cell service. I believe it is the same technology used to distribute cell service in large buildings and stadiums. I have started traveling with a mylar tent which helped quite a bit but it is very hot and uncomfortable to sleep in. I finally found a basic old hotel surrounded on two sides by a very large wilderness area with no nearby cell towers and no DAS towers. The company I work for has a preferred hotel but I was not able to sleep there. I went through the process to get a medical HR accommodation so I can stay at this hotel as long as I am willing to pay the difference in cost. It is the only hotel I have found in this city that I can sleep in. Many times over the past 8 years I have felt hopeless and have wondered how I will be able to cope if cell towers are allowed to continue to spread and are allowed to be made more powerful. I cringe when I see an ad promoting 5G internet service into your home. I hope none of my neighbors will use that service but I am sure the pricing from cell companies will make it financially the preferred choice (no more underground lines to upkeep). I recently read that STARLINK received permission to expand their system by 100,000 more satellites. Don’t know if there will be anywhere on earth I will be able to go to escape that. I cannot express how grateful I am to be asked to provide details on how Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure is destroying my quality of life. It raises my hopes that people may finally realize how harmful and toxic to our environment these technologies are. Please feel free to reach out to me if further input or involvement would be helpful.