HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0390 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0390 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient. I first starting noticing signs of EHS about 8 years ago. Brain fog mainly and headaches, insomnia and tinnitus. But it may have been affecting me a few years prior as I had unexplained hormonal issues with anemia. In 2021 my symptoms reached a new level with the introduction of 5G and possibly an affect from shedding of the covid vaccine? I would wake up feeling like I was dying most mornings. I had neck pain, followed by double vision (from left eye not moving correctly), a week later I had bells palsy also in left side of face. I saw a neurologist who told me I had MS, but would need an MRI to confirm, I told him I would but it would 'fry me'. He gave me a 5 day course of steroids- extremely high dose. This stopped the bells palsy within about 4 days, but the eye took another two weeks to work correctly. He told me I had inflammation of the Pons and upper brain stem. I was to see him 3 months later. At this point I rapidly shielded the majority of my home and bought a EMF shielding canopy to sleep under, along with a sensitive RF meter. I also started to seriously avoid all sources of RF. Getting shopping delivered to my home and only visiting places/ areas that I knew to be of low emission. At the next appointment (2022) he told me 'It's a miracle!' he repeated this several times during the manual examination. He told me he was expecting me to have to be given another strong course of the steroids for MS. But I was by then able to walk well and was feeling 'sort of' better. I reported what I had done and that I was EHS, he then told me that I could not have an MRI. And he would not be able to assist me in this direction or diagnose me with EHS. He wished me the best and informed me about using Google Scholar to research myself. Since then I have completely cleaned my environment of all RF and some problematic EF and EMF, which may have also contributed to my condition. Shield and avoid. What this actually means is I no longer have any social life as I cannot go anywhere near mobile phones or wifi or I will get ill very rapidly. It starts with the tinnitus getting louder- sometimes to the point of pain. My head feels full and pressurized. I feel the effects as a stimulant at first, talking rapidly. But after about 20 minutes this drains me into brain fog and fatigue. At about 30 minutes my legs will start to wobble, my heart will palpitate. My eyes don't see clearly, I will have an intermittent vocal tremor with stammering. These side effects will start to go once I am out of the high radiation, a slight effect can go in an evening, but more serious effects can last a few days or weeks. I am currently still suffering from a major accidental exposure that left me unable to walk correctly for nearly two weeks, along with neck pain and gave me a shadow in the top left of my right eye, which is still there over a month later. This sounds like MS to me and my eye specialist, but it was brought on by being exposed to very high levels for over 20 minutes. Possibly also to shedding exposure. I am currently having treatment from a homeopathic Dr, she has helped me to become somewhat tolerant compared to how I was a year and a half ago. I also take a host of supplements, drink and cook with ceramic filtered water. Try to eat organic, do not eat processed food. Do not eat gluten or diary (except a little cheese). The worst part is I can no longer attend family events, my son who came back to live with me after leaving Uni last year hates living here (rent and bills free, I also cook for him and help with his laundry) because he cannot use his phone (has to go down the garden to use it). He says this makes his life a misery as he cannot use it. Although he is supportive. I cannot visit my Mother, who lives abroad because I cannot fly anymore due to the radiation exposure. She is in her 80's and of ill health. I can't even go to the shops. I have one 'safe' route out of the city which gives me minimal exposure. But here at home I am surrounded by masts and RF from multiple sources. Even cleaning my van is a rush as it will make me ill. I am very glad that you are looking into this. Even though I am not in the US, where the US goes the world usually follows. And with knowledge hopefully things can happen, people can be educated. My wish would be seeing a reduction of radiation emissions from devices and masts. Technology that would allow me to also use a phone. But probably the best thing would just be recognition, so we can be diagnosed and maybe even treated. My symptoms could be MS triggered by EHS, or EHS showing as MS? There is no way to know. I just want my life back. I am living in a prison with no current parole. Thank you so very much, you have given me hope. God bless.