HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0378 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0378 After 3 years of feeling ill when I entered various buildings - I tracked down the cause - i was the frequencies emitting from wireless devices. This was over 20 years ago. I could remove myself from said building and immediately recover from the symptoms of dizziness; nose-bleeding; vertigo; flushed face; breathing changed; palpitations/Arrhythmyia; disorientation - to name some, not all. 20 years on, It takes me 1 - 2 days to recover when I have been exposed to the radiation from a single wireless device. Needless to say, all my internet access is wired. The severe limitations to where I can work, and now live, create enormous difficulties in every single day. The effects on a fit, healthy, populus is staggering. Being radiated daily is clearly killing us slowly but surely. It can be changed by making the frequencies bio-compatible rather than damaging human ( and animal) cells so that they cannot function and disease is created. In the meantime - ALL internet access needs to be hardwired and the public made aware of the dangers of using wireless to power their devices - as they are radiating themselves and others in their vicinity. The choice to be radiated or not should be with each person. There needs to be 'zones' in the meantime ie a place where wireless power source can be accessed without radiating everyone else around the user. Education needs to be widespread about the effects on the human cells and therefore health from use of wireless devices. I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.