HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0364 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0364 I'm at IT professional. I had used and loved technology for over 30 years. Although I had heard of people with sensitivity to EMFs and I knew to be somewhat wary of them (using wired headsets for example and not holding a phone to my ear and not using 5G) it wasn't until I was affected I realised how bad it was. During the COVID lockdowns I moved from the city (Sydney) to a small town. At the time the small town did not have any 5G (Bowen Qld). I had bought a house close to the beach. Unfortunately the house was 600m away from a mobile phone tower. But I didn't notice it. Until Telstra turned on 5G. I had headaches, urticaria and angioedema. I tried shielding my house but in the end sold and moved to a rural village with little mobile reception (Riverina area of NSW). Since then my health has reverted to a good baseline. I still feel the effects when I visit the city or am in highly EMF locations. Tesla cars also seem to be high in EMFs. I manage to do ok in an EV when I turn off Bluetooth and Qi charging and if the car doesn't have its own connections.