HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0302 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0302 In 2010 I became intolerant to Wi-Fi signals at home and at work. It started with dizziness in my own kitchen. Then I found that I could no longer enter my office downtown because it felt like my head was in a vice. My office was located under several wi-fi towers. When I did persevere and go into my office I could no longer remember how to use the photocopier or sort papers. I could no longer do the duties I was used to doing. I finally had to leave my profession, as a realtor, that I had been doing for 25 years. After hiring a person trained in detecting radiation levels I found that my townhome had huge levels of wi-fi radiating into my home from my neighbor. At this time I purchased a proper meter so that I could measure this type of radiation and try to keep myself as safe as possible inside and out. I was forced to leave my home and rent a home in the country for several months while I educated myself and found out how to protect myself. After figuring this out I was able to shield my home and return to it. At this point in time my body was very weak and it took me about a year to get back some of the strength that I previously had. I had to also shield my body when going outside as there were a lot of signals. I have never recovered 100% and can not take part in life as "normal" because "normal" has changed and we now live in a microwave oven.