HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0290 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0290 I live probably 1/8th of a mile (as the crow flies) away from two towers that have 5g attached to them. I can see them clearly from my house. I have been waking up with headaches quite often over the past few years. I have also noticed that it's hard to drift off to sleep and am often still awake at 2 or 3 in the morning. Brain fog is another side effect that has been happening, as well as having heart palpitations off and on throughout the day. I honestly don't think that the towers are our only health issues. We are being sprayed on a daily basis by airplanes with millions of tons of toxic metals and other toxic ingredients. Now we have data centers popping up everywhere and we all know that they are causing us to have health issues and draining our resources for something that we absolutely can live without. We don't need 5g . We did fine without it. It's like a giant microwave oven that is slowly killing us and all living things around it.