HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0227 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0227 I am a doctor from Cornell medical school and I’m an expert in EMF having been very sensitive myself and gotten better over the last 25 years. A radiologist did a study showing the changes in the blood flow on Doppler ultrasound of the popliteal vessels When the cell phone has been applied this is what happens when my patients or my self holds the phone to the head and we get dizzy and ischemic symptoms. Mold exposed patients of which there are obviously many tens of millions in the country have damaged to the voltage, gated calcium channels, and are therefor more susceptible to this Injury. There’s a Netflix series about my work called afflicted I’m an episode six the most but episode one is about EMF and I suggest that you guys watch it. is correct about the effect of radio frequency radiation on the body and we should be mitigating this in schools by using wired computers less industrial Wi-Fi if any and no cell phones close to the students or teachers. We must educate the country about this area and I am available Environmental Health trust has done a lot of research in this area And Devra Davis has been a leader in this field and colleague. I presented in Congress to the veterans health subcommittee and help to raise $100 million for toxic exposure research and veterans as they often suffer from the syndromes unknowingly often due to toxic exposure, mold exposure, etc. The mold act was written 10 years after I presented to the committee and congressman Bilrakis who subsequently created the mold act to be voted on this year. It is time that traditional Physician’s learn from those of us who have become ill and stop calling us names. I have written an EMS related resolution in the medical society of Massachusetts as well as the importance of taking an environmental history. Which means when you get symptoms like the cell phone heating up in your hand or a headache did you just expose yourself to radiation that gave you the symptom. Of medical note Trisalts can alkanalize the body and reduce such symptoms. You need a committee on Environmental Health and Medicine to advise you in this area. I would be happy to participate and have letters of reference from NIEHS And I have clinical experience as well as personal experience with this unbelievable symptomatology of being environmentally ill. You can see me discussing EMF on the doctors and Dr. Phil as well. The other experts can give you specifics on frequencies and different types of radiation, but I’m a medical doctor and I can tell you about the symptoms and the treatment