HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0222 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0222 Hello, Thank you for this opportunity to express my EMF health symptoms and concerns. I am EMF sensitive, it has become difficult to go into stores because there is so much elecrtomagnetic wave energy. The EMF makes me very tired, light headed and unballenced. If I go into a big box store I experiience brain fog and forgetfulness. It didn't used to effect me but I believe it has gotten so much worse in the last few years. It makes my skin itch and makes me tired however I don't sleep well. I would like to replace my household smart meter for an analog meter. I did not have all these issues when at least my house had the analog electric meter. When I go out my cell phone is put on airplane mode or turned off. I turn off the router and WIFI at night, these steps help a little. But the world is now toxic with all the cell towers and transmissions. Please update the studies and laws for EMFs, RF Radiation and Wireless Radiation.