HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0070 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0070 I am an individual commenting about my detrimental experience with Wireless radiation from a SMART meter. On 3 separate occasions over 3 different years, I rented the same cabin in the woods that had no internet or phone access for the weekend. I am very sensitive to EMF radiation and I was relieved to know I 'd found a "safe" place to vacation. Each time I visited this cabin, I felt progressively worse the longer I was there; I suffered severe flu-like symptoms. I was also very weepy, couldn't sleep, could barely eat, developed diarrhea and had tremendous brain fog, I could barely function by the time I left. The first time, I arrived not feeling well and attributed how I felt to that. The second time I was surprised because I knew I was not sick like the first time I came. By the 3rd time, sitting in the same chair, in the same cabin doing the same thing, I had a "deja vu" moment where I realized I felt very sick every time I visited this cabin! I began to suspect that a SMART meter was to blame but I could not get close enough to the meter to tell for sure. Upon my return home, I called the owners and asked if perhaps they had a SMART meter? "Why yes, and wasn't it wonderful"? Now they could know very quickly if a cabin had lost power or not. I reported my experience for which they were very sorry, never having met anyone who was electrically sensitive before. I've had many other instances but this one was the most dramatic because of being the same cabin, 3 different years, and having no idea a SMART meter was present. I am thankful HHS has requested these comments and hope HHS will take pro-active action to understand the dangers of EMF's and RF and move to protect both people and wildlife from it's destructive influence. Thank you so much.