HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0049 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0049 I have experience, extreme anxiety, brain fog, and a feeling of being wired, or on edge, when exposed to high levels of EMFs. This is most prominent for me with AC electric fields and dirty electricity. Unlike RF radiation, these are accidental features of our current electric grid and are not necessary for them to function properly. I have friends who are extremely sensitive to other forms of EMF as well, such as RF radiation, which limits their livelihoods and thriving. I believe that EMF mitigation should be considered basic public health measures, just like water quality, air quality, and food safety. ***Serious health conditions can rapidly resolve when harmful EMF exposures are removed from the human body.*** These issues are simply too complex, and too expensive for the end consumer to mitigate for their health. I’m a licensed physician assistant, but even with my credential and understanding of EMFs, the issue is so complex and all-encompassing that I have a hard time getting it across to friends, family, and patients. I urge the FCC, HHS, and any other relevant governmental body to initiate widespread study, and mitigation of these harmful effects, for the education and protection of the public.