HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0856 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0856 Since covid 19 my family especially me has had so many issues from emfs and the towers that have gone up since never had any problems prior at first I fell in my house in the hallway and once in the shower my whole family had havanna syndrone and I feel like we are owed a big lump some since we lived behind a radio tower that they strapped 5g too.. this became a weapon my head would feel huge my house would also be attacked with massive spirtual warefaee on top of it ....... Don't know if the two are related but I'ma say they are they came at the same time with covid weeks me and my husband couldn't get off the couch sick as shit and had a baby to take care of and we always where up and working we where workaholics!!!it took us both down and when I say for the count I mean for the count high ass blood sugars that would drop to normal level and left me with nerve damage in both hands I struggle to write for not even an extended period of time now...... I've also been hit with voice 2 skill and voice of God a few times why are some of us targets what did we possibly do??????......;just trying to live my life with my husband and kids and be left the fuck up alone with as much of a normal life as possible who owes my family compensation more then just my family is owed this...