HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0621 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0621 Hello. For the last 5 or so years I have dealt with this electronic torture. I have been hospitalized for it 2 when I was convinced that I was going to be killed by it's ability to cause my heart to feel like it was going to explode. I have done nothing to deserve the constant voice to skull that for the longest time would consistently ridicule me all day with each and every decision I made or action that I took. I deal with the pulsed radiation that has keep me up all night costing me jobs and causing me to struggle financially. I have been made aware that my inner monologue is not something that only I have been privy to. I've had electronics be compromised and haven't had any amount of privacy since this beginning. I have been trying to get a solution for the torture and I don't have much hope for this being one. Honestly I'm unable to fathom the possibility that you (the government) has no knowledge of it and I don't know how many others have the capability to do it. I truly believe that it is the biggest reason why data centers are being pushed like they are is so that the stuff I have been dealing with along with others can be used on the entire population because I feel as if I have just been a part of the trial run. I was completely puzzled by this when it began and it would take about a year to have a decent understanding but I don't know who else could be responsible for it but you. If only more people knew what the capability of the "cell towers" were. It is impossible to get away from it. And I don't for see it stopping anytime soon. I'm going to get closer to my Creator and I will pray for the ones responsible for such a terrible terrible sin. I watch the people I love and my 3 dogs fall victim to a technology that is the devil himself. You have the ability to rid the world of the evil with this tech and yet you are hurting me and other good people like me. You should be ashamed. But I don't think you mind it. I think it's a resource that you feed off of. So forgive my short testimony although I don't think it is going to make any difference and the fact that attachments are only allowed to be 10mb is a joke because I have hours of video of this being done to myself and my animals. But I have to go back to work so that I can pay you the money you need to create the very thing that is shortening my life and many others. May God have mercy on your soul.