HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0436 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0436 Life has become a horrific nightmare since 5g went live. I had issues from 4g that apparently dominated my adult life causing dozens of er visits and hundreds of doctors visits. 5g has been an entirely different animal. I am very nearly dead now and went from working 50hrs a week taking care of 10 schools to essentially disabled and haven't held a job since. Worked my entire adult life until this 5g happened. It gets worse and worse and I'm pretty well faced with suicide at this point and it's looking like the most likely outcome. It's absolutely CLEAR covid was tied to this as is the materials being released into our air via jets. It's completely unconciable this was even considered by those who decided to engineer things to allow such pervasive and intense rf exposure. This 5g bullshit has absolutely ruined my life beyond repair. There's nowhere to run and hide. It has caused considerable suffering for my kid and I've watched it destroy the health of those around me. Hurry up and act on this and shut this crap off!!!