HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0010 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0010 I am the founder of the Florida Coalition for Safe Technology and also the founder of Fermenting Fairy. I have been a healer in the health and wellness field for 30 years. The non native frequencies that come from wireless infrastructure is the most pervasive health issue we have today. The problem is that it is invisible and people don't understand how it affects them. I spent the last 2 years fighting the industry of Telecom with my grass roots group. We need safer policy when it comes to these towers. Florida has very strict policy that is PRO TELECOM and does not support the health and privacy of the citizens of Florida. Why are towers allowed to be placed in our front yard, in the ROW? Why are they allowed in school parking lots, daycares, churches? They should be only allowed in industrial areas AWAY from people. But really what is the point of them anyway? It is just another tracking tool.