HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1246 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1246 Dear Sir, I spent over $80,000 at MDs to be healed of chronic Lyme disease. Nothing has been as helpful as drastically reducing radiofrequency radiation from cell phones and wireless routers and cell phone towers and the smaller 5G towers. I use a landline and I use ethernet hardwire connection for my modem and computer and I opted out getting a "smart" meter although I was charged extra each month for doing that (what an evil deceptive term). I also reduced as much as possible man made magnetic fields, electric fields, and "dirty electricity" which did help also. The bioinitiative.org website has over 2000 published studies compiled by dozens of MDs and PhDs from 10 countries showing that the RF levels standards in America are set many, many times too high to be safe in any way for humans or animals. Frank Clegg, the former President of Microsoft Canada will tell you the same thing. RF levels in homes cause even more autism than various vaccines. It is huge and horrible. Ask Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD, one of the leading autism experts in the world who has treated autistic children daily for decades. Please put an end to this EVIL as well as mRNA vaccines, Andrew Dart