HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1233 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1233 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a healthcare professional and concerned member of the public. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. It is obvious that elite financial interests have a strong desire to have more surveillance of and control over the public. This interest has a corrupting influence evident in the rapid build out of both data centers and cellular networks with ever more closely situated towers. This push for control has the ability to railroad federal agencies into downplaying or ignoring the dangers of EMF. Thank you for providing individuals, families, health care providers, researchers and scientists with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue.