HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1228 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1228 It took me 3 years to figure out that my cell phone was causing my heart palpitations. When I got rid of it, all my symptoms were gone. We ended up having to leave our home in CO when 5G cell antennas were installed in front of our neighborhood. We now live in the mountains outside of Santa Fe, NM where cell phones do not work. One of the many things I've learned is that no one can question technology because when you do that you are questioning progress but it has to be questioned. We also homeschool our child because of WiFi in schools and unnecessary screens so yes, this issue has impacted our lives greatly. It's never too late to change! I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals, families, health care providers, researchers and scientists with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue.