HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1207 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1207 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, and genuinely concerned member of the public. The harmful effects of EMFs, RF and wireless radiation exposure are not well known (to the public) and truly objective studies performed by people and organizations who in no way profit are not publicized, are dismissed or suppressed. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside objective scientific evidence (meaning no one or no organization benefits in any way, shape, or form). I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.