HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1191 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1191 I am submitting this comment as an individual member of the public because I have personal concerns and experiences involving electromagnetic fields (EMF), radiofrequency (RF) radiation, wireless technology, and possible effects on health. For around five years, I have considered myself a so-called “targeted individual.” I believe I have been subjected to electromagnetic exposure that I associate with what I perceive as targeting, including exposure I believe may come from 5G infrastructure and satellites. I understand that I cannot independently prove the source of these exposures or establish that they are deliberately directed at me. I am asking HHS to investigate concerns like mine seriously rather than simply dismissing them. During this period I have experienced symptoms including skin rashes, dizziness, memory problems, difficulty sleeping, and problems with concentration. These experiences have affected my daily life. I have sought medical help and diagnosis, but I felt that the healthcare professionals I encountered were not sufficiently informed about possible electromagnetic exposure. I felt that some of the approaches taken did not address the concerns I was trying to explain. I have also used an RF meter in my home. I observed what appeared to me to be significant RF readings even when I was not aware of a nearby 5G tower and mainly knew of Wi-Fi or other wireless equipment in the area. I understand that a consumer RF meter reading alone cannot identify the exact source of a signal, determine whether an exposure is harmful, or prove that exposure caused a symptom. However, these observations made me concerned about how much wireless radiation people may actually encounter in their homes and local communities. I believe there needs to be more independent research into long-term and cumulative exposure to RF and EMF. Research should look at real-world exposure, including 5G, future 6G systems, Wi-Fi, satellites, smart meters, wireless medical devices, wearable technology, Internet of Things devices, smart homes, and other sources people encounter every day. I would like HHS and other relevant agencies to examine whether current exposure standards adequately reflect long-term, repeated, and combined exposure from many wireless sources. Exposure should also be measured in a consistent and transparent way so people can better understand what they are being exposed to in homes, workplaces, schools, and communities. I believe healthcare professionals should have access to balanced information about electromagnetic exposure. This information should clearly distinguish what is established, what remains uncertain, and how people reporting symptoms can be properly evaluated without automatically assuming that EMF exposure is either the cause or not the cause. I am also concerned about privacy and the possibility of unwanted surveillance or monitoring. I have concerns that government agencies or other organizations could potentially use technology in ways that people do not understand or consent to. I recognize that concerns about government surveillance are not the same as verified evidence that surveillance is occurring. I believe these issues should still be subject to appropriate legal safeguards, oversight, transparency, and independent investigation. I do not believe people who live peacefully and have committed no crime should be subjected to secret technological monitoring or interference. Government use of advanced technologies should have clear legal authority, meaningful oversight, accountability, and protections for individual privacy and civil rights. I also believe we should consider whether every new wireless technology is necessary and whether wired alternatives can be used where practical. People should have meaningful choices about how much wireless technology they use in their homes and workplaces. My concerns are not only about children. I believe the entire population deserves clear information about environmental exposure to RF and EMF. Research should also examine whether different groups may experience different levels of exposure or sensitivity. I would also like more research into possible environmental effects, including effects on wildlife and ecosystems, as wireless infrastructure continues to expand. Most importantly, I am asking for independent, transparent, long-term research. I am not asking HHS to accept my personal interpretation as established scientific fact. I am asking for my experience, and the experiences of other people reporting similar concerns, to be treated as information that can be investigated properly. The public deserves clear information about electromagnetic exposure, better ways to measure it, honest communication about uncertainty, stronger privacy protections, and research that is independent from commercial or other conflicts of interest. Thank you for providing members of the public with an opportunity to comment on this issue.