HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1176 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1176 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient and family member. The wireless radiation changed my life completely. Since they connected in 2021 more than 700 5G antennas and radars in a 3 miles radius in my neighborhood I have been very sick with pneumonias, rapid heartbeat, skin rashes, dizziness, loss of memory, loss of vision, vomits, migraines, tinnitus, insomnia, flu, stabbing pains all over the body, fever, fatigue, burning feeling, confusion, incoherent thoughts, high blood pressure, tingling sensation, nosebleed, shortness of breath, cough, diarrhea, hair loss, hemorrhage in the eye. I had to move to other areas trying to find a place that it is not contaminated by the microwaves. I spoke with other people in my neighborhood, and they have the same symptoms. During the night is worst. I urge the government to help us. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.