HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1169 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1169 I am a neurologist and I see patients all the time who describe their experiences with EMF's or wireless radiation exposure causing symptoms. They complain of headaches or health problems starting after a cell tower is put in near their home, or after a smart meter is put in, etc. I am extremely concerned about the effects of all of these things on our health. After nearly thirty years of explosive wireless growth, do we actually know what constant, cumulative exposure to all of this is doing to us? Cumulative exposure from dozens of wireless devices needs to be studied instead of only testing one device at a time. RF levels need to be measured in schools. Children are even more sensitive to the effects of these exposures. We should all be able to know what our actual exposure is. As a physician, I think there should be a national system for doctors to report suspected RF-related health effects.