HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1139 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1139 I was poisoned by the misuse of organophosphate pesticides as a child and have had lifelong complications including many chemical and environmental sensitivities that eventually resulted in a stroke in 2022. At that time, I was put through two MRI brain scans without contrast, CT scans with contrast, EKGs, and doppler heart tests in a small span of time. After all the testing was completed, I developed severe electromagnetic sensitivities. I cannot be around cell phones, cell towers, wi-fi, or even hard-wired computers for any length of time. My life has become even more precarious and isolated than ever before. I cannot safely leave my home for any length of time due to the ubiquitousness of chemicals, cell phones, cell towers, smart meters, wi-fi, and various wireless security devices. I cannot work; I have not been able to get disability, as environmental sensitivities are not generally accepted in the medical or Social Security arena; I do not have a regular doctor because those that are chemical, wi-fi, wireless device free, and recognize environmental sensitivities are out of my price range and do not accept my Medicaid insurance which I stand to lose in a few months because I cannot fulfill any work requirements, and as I said above, I cannot obtain SSI or SSDI. My only support system was my parents who recently died, I am in serious debt and facing a potential lawsuit, have a few months of money left if the debt collectors do not seize it first, and am facing homelessness and a very uncertain future. I would not wish environmental or electromagnetic sensitivities on my worst enemy. Things stand to get worse for all of us as the proliferation of wireless continues unabated worldwide - even nature and camping sites are no longer safe as wi-fi and cell towers have been put in these areas as well. How does one live in this ever-increasing toxic world? I am not sure I will be able to for much longer.