HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1115 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1115 For the past 6 years I have progressively got sicker living in the Black hills of South Dakota. The EMF generated rainstorms that are commonly created and dispersed along with stratospheric aerosol injection campaigns in our sky have made tinnitus for myself nearly unbearable. I think EMF sickness is much more prevalent than the local doctors and monument health folks in Rapid City want to disclose or talk about... I wouldn't be surprised if many of the doctors who are young now and in this area have had to sign a non-disclosure agreement regarding EMF exposure. There are times where I honestly feel like my body is being microwaved, my internal organs feel heated up, and all due to exposure to EMFs. I'm otherwise a healthy man who works out exercises and eats right. I do not have a history of mental illness or other maladies... But unless electronic devices are put on airplane mode or completely turned off, I feel at times so sick I can barely move. I've talked to my dentist about this and she agrees with me.. she wears an EMF hat at night as so do I and she has EMF blankets for her children that she covers them with at night... The smart meters mounted on the sides of the houses are awful and emit EMF radiation as well... Please launch a full epidemiology study in the Black hills of South Dakota on EMF poisoning... I think you will find a startling amount of people suffer from EMF sickness here.