HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1110 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1110 am an adult woman submitting a personal health comment to HHS-OASH-2026-0397. I am asking HHS to treat electromagnetic fields, radiofrequency radiation, and reported directed-energy / Havana-type symptoms as a real research gap, not as something to dismiss first and study never. For years I have had burning, head and foot pain, vibration through my body, dizziness, nerve pain, sleep collapse, and inflammatory flares. These episodes have happened in houses, hotels, and outdoor settings. On September 22, 2026, I was at the White House Hotel in Biloxi, Mississippi, on Beach Boulevard / US Highway 90. That night I felt a strike that vibrated through my whole body. Current symptoms I live with: A clamp sensation along my spine from the lower back to the top of my head Muscle tightness that feels like I am being choked A lump on the right side of my head, top and side Burning Ringing in the ears Fatigue Stomach problems Other neurological symptoms that have not been explained or treated in a way that stops them I have sought medical care. I have imaging and records. I am not asking HHS to take my word as a finished scientific paper. I am asking you not to throw people like me out of the dataset. Please include in your review: Health experiences and clinical observations from people who report RF / EMF-associated illness and people who report pulsed or targeted energy symptoms, including Havana-style presentations. Whether current U.S. exposure limits protect people who are already sick, children, and people in dense wireless environments. Research gaps on non-thermal effects, pulsed RF, and unexplained acquired neurological and inflammatory syndromes after reported environmental exposure. A path for civilians to document incidents without being auto-labeled and closed. I can attach medical records and a dated symptom log. I am not attaching unrelated legal matters. This comment is only about health and RF / EMF / directed-energy research. I want federal policy to catch up with the technology that is already on people. Thank you.