HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1102 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1102 I am submitting this comment because we can no longer afford to ignore concerns about our ever-increasing exposure to RF and wireless radiation. My concerns come from my own experience and what I have observed in my family. I spend many hours each day working in my office, where I had a Wi-Fi router sitting on the floor immediately to my left. During that time, I experienced recurrent styes in my left eye, tinnitus in my left ear, left-sided breast pain, difficulty sleeping, nighttime headaches, and brain fog. After learning more about RF radiation, I purchased an RF meter and was shocked by the levels I measured. I began reducing my exposure by hard-wiring my computer and devices and eventually my entire home. My wired connections became more reliable, and over time, my symptoms disappeared. I understand that correlation alone does not establish causation, but rather than dismissing experiences like mine, I urge HHS to fund rigorous, independent research to determine whether there is a causal connection. We owe it to the millions of people exposed every day to find out. My concerns extend to children. I have observed changes in my son and nephews, including difficulties with concentration and focus, as well as changes in mood and behavior, associated with increased use of screens and wireless technology. Our children are growing up surrounded by wireless devices and infrastructure at home, in classrooms, on playgrounds, and throughout their communities. This generation may be among the first exposed to this level of continuous wireless radiation from the earliest stages of life, including during pregnancy. Yet technology has advanced rapidly while questions about long-term, cumulative, and developmental exposure remain. I urge HHS to take a comprehensive, independent, and transparent look at the potential health and environmental effects of RF radiation, including impacts on children and other potentially vulnerable populations, long-term and cumulative exposure, and potential effects on animals, plants, and the broader environment. Please listen to parents, clinicians, researchers, and people reporting changes in their health. Examine the full body of evidence, identify research gaps, and ensure that health recommendations and exposure guidelines keep pace with rapidly expanding wireless technology. We should not wait for another generation of children to grow up before determining whether we have adequately protected them. People deserve transparency, meaningful information about exposure, and the ability to make informed choices for themselves and their families. I urge HHS to act now: investigate the evidence, fund the research, listen to the public, and put public health first. Our children and future generations are depending on us to get this right.