HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1041 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1041 I came down with what is now called EMRS (Electromagnetic Radiation Syndrome, previously called EMS/ Electromagnetic Sensitivity) in 2012. I had a range of symptoms most of which I never had had before, including heart palpitations, chronic fatigue (constantly tired), nerve damage to my hands including loss of grip strength, brain fog and leaky gut. My tongue and throat sometimes felt swollen and prickly. My scalp and body often felt prickly. I felt restless, sleepless, and anxious. I sought medical help to no avail, whether allopathic or alternative practitioners. Finally, two friends said it sounded like I was electrosensitive. I started reading and studying, learning about the issues related to dirty electricity and RF radiation. What I learned led me to understand that the solar system I had installed in 2010 was partially responsible for my condition as were the cordless phones I was using. I got rid of the cordless phones and went to a land line. I installed a whole house electrical filter on my electric panel as well as some individual dirty electricity filters inside the house to clean the dirty electricity. I installed Ethernet throughout my house to avoid Wi-Fi. I started feeling better but since I lived in Los Angeles, there were cell towers and neighbors Wi-Fi so I ended up creating a Faraday cage around my whole house. My health improved immensely, though it was difficult to go anywhere since the levels of RF radiation almost everywhere are too high for sensitive individuals, and unhealthy for all since the FCC limits are outdated and unsafe. Ongoing, my health has continued to be somewhat problematic including developing thyroid problems which I also attribute to EMF. I continue to have pain in my hands and occasionally other symptoms such as difficulty sleeping. It got too difficult for me in LA. I sold my home in LA and bought a home in the rural mountains, in an area that is currently safe, with no cell towers in my vicinity. My greatest fear is that this safety could easily be threatened by the telecom industry putting a cell tower or small cell up near my home. With the present laws giving too much power to the telecom industry, I would have little or no recourse to do anything about it with the current FCC rules. I would like to see regulations changed so that cell towers would be banned from proximity to schools as well as from residential areas. The FCC exposure limits should have been changed after EHT won a law suit against the FCC: https://ehtrust.org/transcript-of-press-conference-following-eht-federal-court-victory-over-fcc-wireless-radiation-safety-limits/ but nothing has changed. There are plenty of international independent studies that prove that RF exposure is dangerous (https://www.americansforresponsibletech.org/scientific-studies) but again nothing has changed. There should be more education about the truth of the danger, including to the medical professions. The telecom industry should be publicly required to admit the danger of cell phone, Wi-Fi and other wireless technology. Additionally, children need to be protected with regulations if necessary.