HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0999 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0999 Questions 2–3: Experience I work in IT/marketing technology and coach youth/high school sports. My symptoms have included migraines, facial tingling, confusion, slowed processing, debilitating fatigue, anxiety, blurred vision, tinnitus, lost sleep, nosebleeds, and involuntary muscle and eye twitching. I report symptoms around TriMeter RF readings of about 1 mW/m² and aim for below 0.5 mW/m² at home. EMF-associated episodes feel similar to entering a moldy building. My nervous system feels under constant attack, unable to distinguish biotoxin illness, allergies, and EMF. This describes my experience, not a confirmed mechanism. I feel persistent reactivity impedes recovery. For over a decade, I worked/slept 5–10 feet from a Wi-Fi router. I suspect prolonged exposure, mold/mycotoxin illness, or possible Bartonella/Mycoplasma infections contributed. These are hypotheses based on thoughtful reflection. Dr. Neil Nathan’s book and online research eventually led me to RF/EMF meters. An environmental illness/biotoxin physician told me he lacked expertise here. Impacts: • Employment: Finding work from a wired home office is difficult; many jobs require office attendance. Symptoms in wireless-heavy offices challenge my ability to earn income. I have struggled to find a clear diagnostic pathway and documentation for disability recognition, accommodations, or support. • Coaching: Symptoms impair quick decisions and emotional regulation. Some parks, schools, and stadiums host antennas [5–6]. I cannot relocate events. • Transportation: Cars are my worst environments. Cell phones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and vehicle electronics concern me. Some planes, buses, and trains offer Wi-Fi, plus cellular transmissions where permitted. • Relationships: Family and friends sometimes disregard device boundaries. Some have called me “crazy,” adding conflict and isolation. • Housing: Avoiding nearby towers and neighboring apartment Wi-Fi, building a wired home, and finding appliances without wireless transmitters have been difficult. • Daily life: Wi-Fi in stores, malls, hotels, and offices feels ubiquitous. • Hospitals: Extensive Wi-Fi coverage makes hospitals particularly difficult for me. Caring for my parents at the end of their lives was harder because of symptoms I experienced there. I fear being hospitalized without a tolerable environment or accommodations. Questions 9, 11, 15: Children/accountability My children have experienced illness we associate with mold/mycotoxin exposure. I worry about classroom exposures and possible susceptibility from preexisting illness. Provide independent measurements near schools/homes, including towers a few hundred yards away. Proximity alone does not establish excessive exposure. Municipal responses assigning monitoring to carriers leave accountability unclear. Clarify carrier duties, FCC oversight, local roles, and complaints [7]. Approving towers as routine infrastructure without a public vote concerns me. Please ensure advance notice, accessible plans, meaningful public comment, and transparent decisions. If a nearby line-of-sight tower made symptoms unmanageable, I might need to uproot my family. I fear tolerable urban/suburban housing will become harder to find. Moving cannot prevent new towers. Question 16: Research Study sleep, cognition, emotional regulation, and mental health, especially in young people. Reports linking rage or suicidal thoughts to EMF symptoms concern me but do not prove causation or explain school violence. Distinguish exposure effects from pain, sleep loss, isolation, device use, and other factors. Assess vehicle RF alongside magnetic fields from electrical systems, fan motors, and rotating magnetized tire belts [1]. Reflections can create localized RF hotspots; vehicle bodies alter absorption patterns [2–3]. Investigate mold interactions. Ahmad et al. reported increased and decreased fungal growth and aflatoxin production under static magnetic fields [4]. Prioritize research, respectful care, transmitter disclosure, wireless shutoffs, wired alternatives, and workplace/hospital accommodations. Sources [1] Tire fields: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495309/ [2] RF reflections: https://doi.org/10.1143/JPSJ.75.084801 [3] Vehicle RF: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17518290/ [4] Mold/static fields: https://anjs.edu.iq/index.php/anjs/article/view/688 [5] Park antennas: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/ho-17-002.pdf [6] School antennas: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/dam/sdc/pds/PC/240920-supporting-documents/Item%202%20SDSAN00442B.pdf [7] FCC rules: https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-19-126A1_Rcd.pdf