HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0971 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0971 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a pet owner. In 2020 when they went live with 5G in my area, 5 out of 9 cats in my household starting having focal seizures. While I don't have proof that it was caused by 5G implementation, I am highly suspicious due to the fact that so many started having them at the same time. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human and animal health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard!