HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0943 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0943 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding as a parent and concerned member of the public. As a parent, I am increasingly concerned about the amount of wireless radiation exposure that my family and children experience in everyday life. Since the introduction and increased availability of 5G technology, I have personally experienced frequent heart palpitations and episodes of dizziness that have been concerning and disruptive to my daily life. I cannot say with certainty what is causing these symptoms, but the timing and the increasing prevalence of wireless technology have led me to have questions about whether environmental exposures, including wireless radiation, deserve further investigation. My greatest concern is for my child and for children more broadly. Children are exposed to wireless devices, Wi-Fi, cellular networks, and other sources of RF radiation from a very young age, often throughout the entire day. As a parent, it is difficult to know what the potential long-term implications may be when there are still unanswered questions about cumulative exposure and the effects of prolonged exposure over a lifetime. I believe families deserve clear, unbiased, evidence-based information about these exposures and any potential health implications. I also believe that people who report experiencing symptoms or other health concerns should not simply be dismissed. Their experiences should be considered alongside rigorous scientific research so that we can better understand what is known, what remains uncertain, and where additional research is needed. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, and give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations. I also encourage HHS to establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation, cumulative exposure, and public health so that parents and families can make informed decisions about how to protect themselves and their children. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard and for considering the concerns of parents and members of the public.