HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0918 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0918 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a patient (myself), as I first experienced ill effects when Dominion Power installed a smart meter on my home without my consent and with the local cell towers being erected around our community.3 years ago. I experience closing of my ventricles in my brain and being diagnosed with hydrocephalus without cause. I had to have a stent put into my skull to drain fluids since my ventricles no longer were working. Wireless radiation has affected me as I now must wear protection and hardwire all internet connections in order to use devices. I am not able to be near cell towers and other strong wifi without protection as I get dizzy and disoriented. This effects everyday life for me as I must be sure to be careful as not to be without my protective devices and have my phone on airplane mode most of the time. I think people affected by wireless radiation should be educated and informed of any and all ill effects of this technology, and I believe HHS should address this issue. We have a body that has electrical and vibrational in nature. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I also feel that government agencies have a duty and an oath to protect us sovereign citizens, as well as everything in nature, in regards to this. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals, families, health care providers, researchers and scientists with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue. thank you