HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0895 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0895 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a family member of individuals affected by EMFs and as a concerned member of the public. Soon after we installed a wireless router and related devices in our home, a family member started experiencing severe headaches. Based primarily on the timing of the issue, we chose to add EMF negating devices on all of the powerfully emitting appliances in our home. There are hundreds of firms offering these devices, but we ended up purchasing from PureVibranz. I believe that the primary source causing the headaches was the wireless router, though there could have been a cumulative effect from exposure to multiple sources. Once the Electromagnetic radiation was neutralized, my family member's headaches ceased. The public needs to know that this technology is not benign, and that there are simple measures that can restore health if issues do arise. A minimal amount of research reveals that a significant portion of the population may react in negative ways to EMFs and RF radiation exposure; this is an important area for research and education given how integral these technologies are to our society. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing the public with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue.