HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0890 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0890 Submitted by: Beverly A. Jensen, Ph.D. Organization: 10 Million Moms for Safer Telecom 1. Who I Am I am Beverly A. Jensen, Ph.D., a public health specialist with a doctoral degree in Communication from the University of Washington (1987) and over 30 years managing public health campaigns. I am the founder of 10 Million Moms for Safer Telecom, a national mother-led movement to protect children from wireless radiation. The number 10 million is near the 3% that can shift culture and drive safer regulations. I operate KidsandEMF.com and WomensMedicineBowl.com, a science and policy resource since 2003. These comments represent my professional perspective, my lived experience, and the concerns of families I have worked with since 2019. 2. What I Have Observed I am both a public health specialist and an individual with documented adverse health effects from EMF exposure -- mirroring what hundreds have reported to me. 2019 -- Onset of EMF Sensitivity: In early 2019, walking in Washington, D.C., I experienced immediate skin burning near a concealed cell tower, after three months at four feet from a router 8-10 hours/day. In Seattle I measured a router at 297,000 uV/m -- far exceeding the Building Biology guideline of 1,000 uV/m for sleeping areas. Shielding it dropped radiation 97% while WiFi remained functional. A warning label could have prevented years of exposure. July 2020 -- Neurological Symptoms: I experienced severe headaches -- my first in 72 years. An ER MRI confirmed a fully healthy brain. Headaches correlated with high-RF environments and resolved when I left them. No practitioner questioned the environmental variable. Six years later, that is still true. February 2023 -- Cardiac Arrhythmia at 36K feet: Aboard a Lufthansa red-eye with active WiFi, I experienced serious cardiac arrhythmia. No exertion or stress was involved. I required PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) intervention twice during the eight-hour flight. Cardiologists had found no structural cause; RF exposure was never investigated. RF is well documented to amplify in enclosed metal containers as devices search for signal. This deserves serious federal attention. What Mothers Are Reporting: Headaches beginning when schools installed WiFi. Sleep disruption resolving when routers were turned off. A 5-year-old with a cardiac event leaving a school yard with a cell tower -- now with permanent brain damage. An 11-year-old needing retina surgery with no prior screen safety guidance. Families in buildings with 140+ networks have fewest options. I exclude myself from most social events due to RF exposure. These symptom clusters -- headaches, tinnitus, sleep disruption, anxiety, fatigue, cardiac arrhythmia -- are consistent across thousands of families worldwide. The medical system fails to investigate. The independent science is in the attached Research Brief. 3. What I Am Asking HHS to Do - Update RF exposure limits to reflect post-1996 science, protecting children in schools, hospitals, and elder care - Fund independent research on long-term, cumulative RF exposure -- not industry-funded studies - Require Safe Use directions and distance labels at point of sale for all wireless devices - Establish a federal clearinghouse for RF-associated health symptom reporting - Coordinate with FCC on minimum-distance rules for cell infrastructure near schools and healthcare facilities - Require warning labels on all wireless devices - Commission a systematic review of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) as a recognized condition - Introduce RF monitoring and mitigation standards to OSHA for workplace protection - Establish federal oversight of the proliferation of embedded wireless transmitters in consumer products -- including children's toys, infant equipment, and smart home systems -- where no agency regulates their inclusion and no consumer consent is required 4. Why Mothers Are the Right Constituency The movements that produced lasting change -- lead paint, tobacco, drunk driving, car seats -- were driven by mothers who refused preventable harm. 10 Million Moms for Safer Telecom supplies that same political will around wireless radiation. We are building toward the 3% social tipping threshold. I urge HHS to treat this RFI as the beginning of a sustained policy process. The mothers of America are watching and will hold this administration accountable. Respectfully submitted, Beverly A. Jensen, Ph.D. Founder, 10 Million Moms for Safer Telecom www.KidsandEMF.com www.WomensMedicineBowl.com