HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0763 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0763 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent, grandparent and concerned member of the public. In the city of Maple Grove, MN there are several 5G towers with toxic warning signs just several feet away from the schools playgrounds. Also, the electric smart meters were installed in the past two to three years with no notice to homeowners. In the past couple of years, I have personally experienced a lot of dizziness, ringing of the ears and nausea and believe it could be related to these smart meters. Just yesterday, September 23rd, my daughter came home to a notice which was a paper rolled up and placed on the handle of her front door, stating the city shut off her gas because they installed a gas meter on the outside of her house while she was gone at work. The city did not provide any previous notice to my daughter that the meter was being installed. My daughter has three children and had no hot water, heat, or gas for the stove. My daughter called the city right away who stated they needed to get inside her home to complete the work and would send someone out to her home at midnight. My daughter told the city that she has to work in the morning and her children have school so they sent someone out at 10:30 PM. Why is the city not notifying residents they are installing these meters and why are they doing it late at night? My daughter was very confused and concerned about how this was being handled by the city and felt she had no choice. In the past couple weeks, I also contacted the city due to they sent me a letter in the mail stating that my monthly bill would triple in addition to being I charged a $16.78 quarterly fee if I chose to opt out of the water smart meter installation. The city of Maple Grove stated they would have to average out my service bill - so why did they triple my charges when my usage did not change. The city of Maple Grove previously installed electric smart meters without the consent or knowledge of home owners. There have been several posts on different social media sites from the Maple Grove residents who are very upset about how the city is handling the installation of smart meters with no knowledge or facts provided of what safety risks are involved. I read posts from residents stating the city just showed up on their property to install the meters and not telling the homeowner what they were there for or what they were doing and the residents asked questions the city did not respond. I sent the city of Maple Grove an email asking what the safety risks are from these meters and how many incidents or concerns they have received. The city stated there are no risks and no reported incidents. All responses received from the city were very vague and mostly one word. I have to wonder if the city is not disclosing safety risks because they don’t know or if they do not want to disclose. When the city stated there have been no incidents I wonder if this is due to residents not being aware that a meter has been installed on their home. Residents could be experiencing health issues and not have any idea the meters could be causing them. I find it strange that when the city installed “electric” smart meters they did not notify or obtain consent from homeowners or provide an option to “opt out” of the installation. Now, when installing the water smart meters they are requiring residents to set up an appointment for installation by September 2026. The city stated that if anyone “opts out” of the installation of the water smart meter the city will average out their quarterly bill, but instead the city charged me “TRIPLE” my average bill. My average quarterly bill has been between $95 and $110 but when I received my current bill, the city charged me over $350. Is this more fraud in the state of MN? In addition to tripling my current service bill there is the added quarterly fee of $16.78. This is illegal and wrong in so many ways! Please, please help!!! Most importantly, please help and protect the citizens of this country from the deadly and toxic effects of radio-magnetic frequency found in so many devices (smart meters, cell phones, computers, microwaves, televisions, light bulbs, etc.). The manufacturer's of these products and the people that “push” them need to be held accountable and should be responsible to each person’s safety and health. Please reach out if you need any documents or copies of letters from the city of Maple Grove, MN as I can provide them. Thank you!