HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0704 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0704 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. I support people affected by wireless radiation and I believe this problem will get worse going forward. I'm 64, and during my life I've seen an alarming increases in the use of wireless devices. Therefore, I have concerns surrounding the public’s ever-increasing exposures to RF radiation. Please thoroughly examine the evidence, and listen to people who report experiencing RF radiation-related health effects. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.