HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0608 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0608 I am submitting my comments in response to HHSs request for information on EMFs, RF and Wireless radiation exposure. For me personally there is a continuous hum which causes me palpitations and shakes. I did my own research and learnt about frequencies. So I cope by having electric fans on and frequency music to drown out the hum. I have to sleep with the music and fans on. My neighbour has the same issue, she called environmental health and they dismissed her noise claims and did nothing . She suffers daily. Other members of my family are hearing the hum now and we live in different areas. I worry about my grandchildren , where technology is important to them. New street lights are going up everywhere with LED bulbs adding to the hum. We have smart meters in our home and they have just updated our WIFI, so this is all adding to the problem. Something needs to be done for the future of the children.