HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0581 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0581 EMFs have had negative impacts in several of my family members. The most severe happened to my father in 2021.He had chromosome deletion that caused strokes, and needed regular blood transfusions because his body stopped making normal red blood cells. The last blood transfusion was contaminated with mrna vax, gave him another stroke and his heart stopped at the hospital. My mother had a heart attack while living in the same home in 2024. Both happened within 3 years of the high school getting wires ran under their home and new infrastructure added into the ceiling of the building. They still used a landline, but also had internet . My dad never used a cell phone, or a computer. My mom used a cell phone to text or call, but nothing else. My experience everyday, is debilitating. Its worsened my condition, is ageing me rapidly, has thinned my hair, and my teeth fall out like im in a nightmare. An entire tooth, undamaged, coming out into my hand. One had 3 whole, undamaged roots still intact. Now my bottom front teeth are nearly coming out. A couple days ago, one did, I pushed it back in. My body hurts constantly, like I have the flu, but im not sick. I have heart palpitations often. I get lightheaded in certain areas at work. My vision has gotten so bad the past 2 years, that I almost did not get my license renewed. I get blisters on my skin if im outside for any amount of time ,without being fully covered. My hands and arms have white splotches where there is no melanin now. The brain fog is unbearable. The sleepiness is stealing my life. Ive switched all the LEDs back to incandescent my home The new LED bulbs installed at my job, called BioUp, alter circadian rhythm, and hormones, and have disrupted my menstrual cycle tremendously. I now bleed 3 weeks, stop for 1, and repeat. I’m 45 years old. And still have small children Im raising alone. I cant shop at certain stores, because by the time I check out, my brain fog is so severe and sleepiness so heavy, that im unable to safely drive home. My children are all affected with headaches and various things. My teenager has noticed severe cramps during school, and heavier cycles. She also experience the same stereotypical symptoms of covid, which mimic radiation illness, and has been studied in metadata analysis reports for similarities. Symptoms are loss of taste and smell, and congestion currently. She has body aches. Her mood swings are so severe the past couple weeks, that ive nearly called medics too assess her. This is all since school started Aug 24 2026. My youngest is gaining weight rapidly, complains of headaches often, nearly everyday, and struggles to sleep. My oldest has hypothyroid and skin rashes no one can explain, and was told he has rheumatoid arthritis at 23 yo. Hes always been very active, athletic, and lives a healthy life. . My 2nd oldest has depression and anxiety, sleep disorder, and has had mri to check for concerns with headaches.