HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0545 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0545 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I and my family have been affected by radiation coming from televisions in our home. My grandchildren respond with headaches from all the radiation in their schools. There is a tendency for more illness because studies have shown that radiation causes illness. I believe that confusion and forgetfulness is part of an over bombardment of radiation waves and electromagnetic pulses because that two has been proven with experimentation and documented. HHS already knows this and is not done a thing about it. The public is becoming very much awake and the public has been educated now to the adverse and deadly effects of radiation and electromagnetic pulses. This needs to stop or we will all die from Exposure. Especially with AI data centers. All big corporations and elites are interested in as money while they kill themselves and the rest of the population for greed. Stop this progression of technology or it will stop humanity.