HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0435 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0435 The military and other organizations MK ultra style CIA department of Homeland security doj are using experimental radio frequencies microwave weapons synthetic telepathy and BCI brain computer interference radiation to torture Americans even children the technology can be your mind your thoughts change your emotions make you angry and they're also using satellite and towers they're dumping tons of radiation low electric magnetic frequencies into our brains and analyzing us I have been to the doctor at Burns been sick and I'm tired of the torture I tried attaching some files to show what they're doing to our brains the people in The doj employees were recognized but the civilians were not recognized for Havana and we need to change this there needs to be lost to stop this MK ultra never ended we are being slow kills I have a non-profit with over 20,000 members who could offer evidence the military is using the government is using nanotechnology and graphene just coming from the airplanes that they're dumping all that fuel and all that metal is going into our body and they are attacking us through that