HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0429 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0429 I am a single woman living in a suburb with 37 cell towers within a 2 mile radius of my home. In addition, there are two transmission lines, and all of them are blasting me with electromagnetic radiation. 24/7. My phone app tells me that I am in a dangerous area with high levels of harm from the radiation. None of these were here when I moved to my home. In addition, children’s schools have had huge, tall, cell towers constructed right close to the schools, causing harm from radiation to our precious children. I have been having balance issues, foggy thinking, memory problems, and a feeling of dullness in my head. I think it’s criminal that we are being bombarded with this radiation. No one asked us if we wanted these towers blasting us constantly. On top of that, I have to watch the planes, dropping all of their nano particles, heavy metals, poisonous chemicals of all kinds, biological weapons, polluting our water, polluting our crops, falling on our bodies and being inhaled into our lungs. If our government cannot see the harm in all of this, then we citizens need to wake up and do something about it.