HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0403 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0403 I personally experience painful tingling in my hands so that I sometimes have to stop using my computer. The kids and I wear silver underwear everyday. Our family lives near a cell phone tower in Germany and my children (now early teens) have experienced many symptoms in the last years - trouble sleeping (especially since Smart Meters were introduced in all buildings here!!!), persistent headaches in one child, and neck problems. Eye strain in our younger child is common. To mitigate some of these constant issues - and yes, I am trying to move us to a new house! - I have invested in EMF protecting bedsheets, a router that automatically turns off when devices are off, screen-flicker blocking glasses... we do what we can to turn off all devices at night, but neighbours do NOT. Our symptoms have improved somewhat - especially the bedsheets help with sleep. It's been financially costly to support our bodies to cope with this much radiation stress, and I do not use a smartphone due to my sensitivity.