HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0336 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0336 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned parent. We used to live in a remote area of England where the nearest 5G cell tower was 6 miles away. Then about three years ago we moved back to the US within 1/2 mile of several towers located by a middle school and children’s sport park. We began experiencing noticeable mystery symptoms we had not encountered before. Our sleep became disrupted, our children started gaining unexplained weight and there is now a constant irritability that plagues our home for no discernible reason. Two of our children are now medicated for mood disorders. I have been doing a lot of research and began to wonder if that the towers might be causing us problems, as most of our other lifestyle choices remain the same. The limited studies I have been able to find do cause me concern and we need to have better information on what is happening to humans as a result of the reckless and rapid expansion of cell towers. It boggles the mind to think cell towers can be put so close to our homes, and without us even knowing about it. All without any proof this is safe. Please do not let cell companies get away with endangering Americans without first examining the health effects on humans, animals and the environment. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.