HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0314 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0314 There's a spot in Medford Oregon where I have trained dogs, and there is a large antenna Tower located right in the middle of the facility. Directly above a Little League diamond where children play baseball, and adjacent to the Boy Scout building. After spending several weekends there, I began to notice that I did not feel good. I did break out in a rash after the third weekend, which is very unusual. I have not experienced that since I stopped going to that spot. There was another weekend with the dog training seminar this past year, and a friend of mine experienced the skin of her face shedding cells similar to a chemical skin peel, after she spent 3 days at the site. I am personally very sensitive to my environment and believe that RF sensitivity is part of that. I would be appreciative of less exposure to RF, and better funding of truly independent science. Not science-funded by the wireless companies that stand to make lots of money off of further expanding Wireless rf.