HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0257 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0257 I am a retired naturopathic physician with over 40 years of clinical practice, both in the EU and in the US. During the last years of my practice, I have seen the increase of various health issues due to exposure to frequencies. Many symptoms such as migraines, insomnia, difficulty to concentrate, brain fog, nervousness, pain and deep fatigue have been resolved or considerably diminished with drastically cutting the time spent on cell phone and switching from wifi to wired Ethernet. I am electro-sensitive myself and I understand the burden that EMF's represent for many. That is the reason why I was able to give recommendations to many patients with MS, Lyme disease, and other chronic disorders, as these frequencies made their daily life miserable. Great caution is recommended regarding pregnant women, babies and children. Their brain is developing and these frequencies affect its development. Some doctors have emitted the possibility that autism has a lot to do with the exposure to these frequencies during pregnancy. Also, it is harder and harder to find trails and spaces in our Parks and National Forests without these ubiquitous cell towers that not only disfigure the landscape but create an enormous amount of frequencies pollution. Thank you, France-Marie Martikonis ND