HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0193 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0193 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a healthcare professional and concerned member of the public. I have learned for years this affects us in ways we may not be aware of, from headaches to waves of public illness. I do my best to manage without going completely off grid. I turn my wyfi off at night, I wear an EMF harmonizing pendant. I am building a new house and have tracked where the cell phone towers are. There is only so much I can do but I am quite concerned. We really have no way to completely get away from the affects. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.