HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0177 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0177 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a researcher and concerned member of the public. From my research it is clear EMF, particularly non endogenous frequency EMF- non ionizing - interacts with Voltage gated calcium channels and other charged parts of our biochemistry and increases inflammation which can cause chronic disease as well as acute conditions. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.